BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5/19/10

~New Writing~New Blog~New Post~

I'm baaaack.

Not in a creepy kind of way though. Haha.

You may know me from chellaswritng.blogspot.com and writing "A Star from the Sea". The funny thing is I never ever finish any writing. I tell myself, I will finish this one, I will finish this one. But I never do. I had a mini-non-religious-epiphany today. I need to write something deeper, less supperficial and mainstream. Something dark yet realtable. I still need to figure out what, so it may be awhile before I actually start writing.

Anyways, so you see in my title I have a long list of "New"s (I wish I had a NEW immune system... ugh. Sick.) I am right now adding "New Blah-g", because that is what I am waiting for. Lisi's blah-g. Come back soon for more posts by me. Trust me, life for me is pretty exciting sometimes.

xoxo,
Chella<3

0 xo's: